top of page
What we're doing to reduce the risk of COVID-19 at CNCP:
1) We recommend all staff and visitors wear face coverings inside buildings and maintain social distancing regardless of vaccination status.
2) High touchpoint surfaces like door handles and the admission desk area are disinfected regularly.
3) The Planetarium enforces spacing of guest seating, ventilates with fans after shows and wipes down the arms of the seats before shows.
4) Visitors are encouraged to download the trail maps and guides from our Trails page prior to arrival or take a photo of our posted copies when here.
5) Visitors are encouraged to bring exact change or will be asked to swipe their own credit card for admission.
We need your help!
Our operating expenses average $1,000 a day.
As a non-profit organization we are funded by door entry fees, field trips, and donations. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, these sources of funding have been significantly reduced since spring of 2020, but our expenses have not!
Any and all donations are appreciated. Please visit our GoFundMe campaign or PayPal page to contribute. You can even shop to support us! And visit our Facebook page for regular updates and educational programming related to our mission of
"Inspiring People to Connect with Nature"
bottom of page